AGS has “ROLLING ADMISSIONS “throughout the year. This is to facilitate easy accommodation of relocating students from international schools from across the globe. The regular timing of entry for Indian students is in the months of March to June of the particular session they wish to enter.
New academic session starts regular School from April of each year.
At AMITY, we believe that every child has potential to excel We have an inclusive policy for admissions wherein we strive to accommodate students with different abilities and interests. Students with mild learning disabilities and non-native English speakers are also welcome.
Primary School: Nursery to Grade 5
- Stage 1: Contact the Admissions coordinator via email/phone/school visit. You will informed about the school history, policies and academic philosophy.
- Stage 2: Submission of completed application form with relevant documents
- Stage 3: Personal Interaction with the Primary program coordinator and the Principal
- Stage 4: Decision by the School and payment of fee by parent
Middle and Senior School: Grades 6-12
- Stage1: Contact the Admissions coordinator via email/phone/school visit. You will appointed a day for the test.
- Stage2: Take the test on the appointed date and Submission of completed application form with relevant documents
- Stage3: Personal Interaction with the Academic coordinator and the Principal
- Stage4: Decision by the School and payment of fee by parent
The following checklist shall be referred to before submitting the Application Form:
- Application form : Duly filled and signed in original
- Photocopy of Last class Score sheet( grade 9 to 12)
- Colored passport size photo of both parents (one each, where applicable)
- Four colored passport size photo of the student
- Photocopy of Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate.
- Medical certificate of fitness of the student with mention of blood group.
- Date of Birth Certificate of the child and Address Proof.
Our transport covers the following areas:
Mayur Kunj, Mayur Vihar-1, Patparganj, Laxmi Nagar, Mother Dairy (Patparganj), Savita Vihar, Yojana Vihar, Ramprastha, Surya Nagar, Anand Vihar Society, Jagriti Enclave, Ram Vihar, VIgyan Vihar, Manak Vihar, Hargovind Enclave, Madhu Vihar, Near Karkardooma Metro station.
Greater Noida & Noida
Haldoni Mod, Gail Society, Sector-137 Noida, Sector-93 Noida, Sector-47 Noida, Sector-45 Noida, Vasundhara Sector-1,2,5,6,7,9 Indirapuram, Sector-55 Noida, Sector-50 Noida, Sector- 37 Noida.
Maharani Bagh, New Friends Colony, East Kailash, Lajpat Nagar.
Mayur Vihar- II, Preet Vihar, Swasthya Vihar, Nirman Vihar,Sarita Vihar, Jasola, Zakir Nagar, Sukhdev Vihar.
For students opting for school transport, the nearest available pick up point on the routes will be given.
In addition to a driver, each vehicle would have a teacher to supervise the children during the process of commuting. All the vehicles are carefully and meticulously maintained and the drivers are appointed only after testing their careful and professional driving skills.
Are your friends impressed by the education your children are receiving at our school? If you've ever recommended AGSN to a friend, you can now earn a school fee discount, simply by spreading the word! If you'd prefer to turn your discount into a charitable donation, we'd be very happy to donate it directly to The Ritanand Baldev Education Foundation, where it will be used to dramatically improve the standards of education for underprivileged young people all over the world. From training teachers and buying uniforms to building entire classrooms.